Seems a bit crazy praying over a shirt or Tylenol, but I didn't care.
A woman I once spoke with, whose husband went on a mission trip, gave me great advice. Each item in his suitcase I touched with my hands. I prayed that God would be over his trip in all ways. This was important to me. I can't be next to him, but I can make everything in that bag blessed through Jesus!
Proverbs 31:10-13
An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life. She seeks wool and fax, and works with willing hands.
There is much more to the Proverbs 31 woman, that I continually strive to be. What stood out the most in these verses is, "The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life."
I pray daily my husband can confidently say his heart trusts me. I only want the greatest for him and his walk with God.
I try to make sure he lacks nothing. Whether it be spiritually, emotionally, or materially.
As humans we fail, daily. However, it is because of God's great grace we are able to stand up tall and know we are still His children.
My husband extends grace to me daily. For that, I am thankful.
These next weeks will be difficult. As I try to show great strength for our children, I will be praying for even more strength for my husband.
Thank you for taking a moment to read in to my thoughts.
Love you all.
You never cease to constantly make my heart full with your love for family and moreover, your love for Christ! Through Christ my beautiful baby girl, All Things Through Him. You've got this! I love you!!!
ReplyDelete