Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Who are you?

About Me


One evening I was sitting at a bible study and a question was asked. 

"Who are you?"

I answered as most would. A wife, mother, and friend. 
This talked only about the things I do.. Not who I am. 

I am a child of God. I chose to allow God to have control of my life. To use me for his glory. This has brought me to be a wife to a handsome, loving, wonderful man, a mother to two growing, ornery boys, and a friend to many caring souls. 

Most do not realize, when you are living in God's plan for your life, it is not always easy or comfortable. 

I count all my blessings. Yes. But I have had heartache. Even as a God-loving woman, I have doubted who God is, and why He would bring such pain to our life. 

There are many things I do not do.. I do not pray enough. I do not read my bible enough. I am not always patient enough with my children. I do not give my husband enough respect. 

I could go on...

However, God has not counted me lost. I DO put everything in His hands. I come to Him whole and broken. Trusting His promises and love. 

Asking each day, that God help fill in where I lack.

So, if you are feeling up to it, join me, as I share my journey on becoming a virtuous wife, mother, and friend. I can't promise it will always be uplifting, but I can promise to share my heart. In the end, He cares most about what is in our hearts. 

Sidney

1 comment:

  1. A question asked leads to an answer found! Love this and excited to see how God continues to lead you!

    ReplyDelete